The Maratha Mandal’s N.G.H. Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre is a premier dental institution recognized by Dental Council of India.
|The courses offered are :|
The college is duly affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is sanctioned by the Karnataka Government.
The College has been recognized by Dental Council of India and Govt. of India, New Delhi.
|I. Eligibility and Admission|
As per the RGHUS and DCI norms.
|II. Age Requirement|
The Candidate shall have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age of 17 by 31st December of the year in which he/she seeks admission.
|III. Length of the Course|
Four academic years, and twelve months of compulsory paid rotating internship thus making it five years course.
Eligibility for other than Karnataka State Students
The candidate who comes from outside, must approach the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore with following documents, for obtaining eligibility certificates for the B.D.S course.
- Photostat copies of marks of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth certificate as recorded in the school / College
- Challan of Rs. 2000/- (BDS)
- Challan of Rs. 3000/- (MDS)
Terms and Conditions (Academics)
In addition to the academic curriculum for BDS admission, candidate shall note the following terms and condition before seeking admission.
- The Candidate shall produce the original documents along with Photostat copies as required at the time of admission.
- The candidate and the parent / guardian, of the candidate shall give the declaration as prescribed in the admission application form. College fees are payable as per the approved fee structure prescribed from time to time.
- The candidate shall pay the college fees / university fees / registration fees and other miscellaneous fees, every year before the due date as prescribed by the head of the institution.
- The regular classes will commence within 10 days after the declaration of University examination results, The students should keep in touch with office after their university examination and attend their next classes regularly. Failed students should also report to the Principal within 10 days for attending the classes in the failed subjects. the fees for the failures will be charged as per the norms depending on the number of subjects failed. No further intimation will be sent separately.
- The fees paid by the candidates will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- In case a candidate wants to discontinue before expiry of course, or wants to seek transfer to any other college, he/she shall have to pay the full fee (Non Refundable) that is prescribed for all the remaining years i.e. for the entire course.
- The candidate shall fulfill the attendance requirement separately for practical / clinical classes as per the norms. In case of failure to fulfill this, he/she will not be allowed for the university examination. This will be viewed seriously.
- Non-Karnataka / Foreign students must submit the eligibility certificate obtained from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore at the time of admission of 1st BDS course.
- The Eligibility and course details as mentioned in this brochure are liable to be changed from time to time. The norms laid down by the regulatory bodies will be applicable, as and when they are implemented.